CT Announcements: Week of 1-25

The virtual beyond the trail night is February 11th. This is for any 11th graders and their families to explore options for life after high school. A link to the informational videos will be sent out to your parents on February 4th. Families should watch any videos of interest prior to the live virtual event on the 11th.

Calling all students who are interested in fashion club! Everyone is welcome to attend! The first meeting of the semester will be on Tuesday, January 26th at 3:35pm via Microsoft Teams. Hope to see you there!

CT FBLA congratulates Shreya Patel for being this year’s December member of the month! Also, a reminder to members to stay on the lookout for upcoming competition deadlines. The testing window opens on Monday, the 25th and closes Friday the 29th. All event links must be publicly available in order for the judges to assess them. Further information regarding submissions can be found in Schoology under the District 5 Conference folder. In addition, the next chapter meeting will be held today, Monday, January 25th. If you would like to stay up to date on everything CT FBLA follow their Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.

Reminder, there is a new tutoring and remote learning resource webpage on the Cherokee Trail website. You can find access to a variety of free tutoring options, tips to help you navigate through hybrid learning, organization resources, and support for struggling students.

Juniors, if you would like to take the essay portion of the SAT signup between January 18th and February 16th. Visit SAT.org to register and find more info.

If you tried out for a season B sport and didn’t make it refunds will be given. Find the sports schedule at centennialleagueco.org.

If you ordered and paid for a Cougar Nation shirt, please visit the Activities office with your student ID to pick it up.

The CHSAA football committee has recommended a class 6A and changes to the postseason. Check out chsaanow.com for more information regarding the matter.

For more news, check out the latest stories at:
cthstoday.org
https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/cherokeetrail
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8V5lYaSJdEvjq8ZP-uIU7w