CT Announcements: Week of 9-15

Hey cougars, I’m Tanner Ruggeberg

And I’m Vinny Chavez

And this is CT Today Announcements 

Attention seniors, applications for the Seal of Biliteracy Diploma Endorsement is open from now till the last day of semester one. This award recognizes a graduating student that has earned proficiency in the English Language Arts and one or more World Languages. You can find more information and the application on the Cherry Creek schools website. 

Are you interested in joining CT FBLA, then scan the QR code on the screen and fill out the google form. 

CT athletics will continue to stream sporting events throughout the year via the CT Athletics YouTube channel. If you’re unable to attend the game, make sure you watch it online!

Are you interested in playing ice hockey for CHSAA? Then attend the  informational meeting on Monday September 20th at 6pm at Grandview high school, all grades are welcome to attend.

The Cherokee Trail mini poms clinic and veterans appreciation football game is this Saturday! Let’s show some cougar spirit and watch your football team take on Overland, here at Legacy Stadium at 6pm.

Now, a message from your student leadership team. Homecoming Royalty link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvjwaO1eFNAXTXD5T063knG2RScYqC624tk7RlyIx7IfoJoA/viewform 

Want some CT gear? The online store is open through September 24th.You can find the link to the website in the description.

Do you want to join the medical field after high school? If so, join HOSA. There are meetings every first and third Tuesday of every month. If you’re interested please email [email protected] for more information. 

Congrats to those students who made the cast for the upcoming fall musical, Mary Poppins! Attend the play November 11th through the 13th. 

Interested in joining TSA? Then attend the meetings every Monday after school in room 177. Here, you’ll focus on engineering, media arts, computer science, and leadership. 

Make sure you’re keeping up to date with the CT Today website for full stories and following our instagram page @cthsnews for updates and reminders about newly posted stories. 

That’s all for today cougars and remember, 

We Are CT!