CT Announcements: Week of 9-22

Hey cougars, I’m Isaiah Albright And I’m Landon Woodman,

And this is CT Today Announcements!

Homecoming is coming up! If you’re bringing a person from another school make sure you turn in your guest registration forms today by 3:45 in the activities office! No late forms will be accepted.

Congratulations to all the students that received the College Board’s National Recognition Program!

Interested in joining CT’s girls swim and dive team? Stay informed by signing up for remind. Text @ctgirl to 81010 to get important information.

If you’re still interested in purchasing your activities fee, it’s not too late! Buy it online through Revtrack which can be found in mycherrycreek.

Now, a message from your student leadership team.

If you’re interested in joining CT’s outdoor club contact Mr. Wichern at [email protected] for more information.

Seniors, the Daniels Fund Informational Session is this Friday from 7:35am to 8:10am in post grad. Because of limited space only 12th graders are permitted to attend.

Did you know CT has an improv troupe? Did you know there will be workshops and auditions this coming Monday, September 27th? Well now you do! Join Mr. Tapp in Room 269 on Monday, September 27th for more information.

At the start of this school year students were excited to be returning to school with the absence of masks. This was changed entirely with the Tri-county Health Department’s decision to make masks mandatory in school buildings. Students were left with mixed emotions about this setback in their fight for normalcy. Austin Frances, Lexi Cipriani, Paige Kyle, and Elena Donatelli bring you more details.

Make sure you’re keeping up to date with the CT Today website for full stories and following our instagram page @cthsnews for updates and reminders about newly posted stories.

That’s all for today cougars and remember, We Are CT!