Stories from The Trail

CT Today

Stories from The Trail

CT Today

Stories from The Trail

CT Today

Boys Volleyball honors the life of Daniel Xiao
Lena Donatelli, Savvy Swensen, and Christopher RodriguezApril 25, 2024

On Tuesday, April 9th, the varsity boys volleyball team held a memorial game to honor the life of Daniel Xiao, a former member of the team who...

Skyler Speaks: Behind the Scenes of TNT Pizza
Skyler Landry and Ethan SingletaryApril 24, 2024

In nearby Parker, is Colorado’s very own TNT Pizza, one of the state’s first Black Owned pizza parlors. Trail Media reporters Skyler Landry...

The Boys Soccer Season as a overall

The Boys Soccer Season as a overall
Langley, Blake V

The boy’s soccer season has concluded, the team has come very far and made accomplishments such as winning the Arapahoe Derby and the Semi-Finals in the playoffs. They even went as far as earning a banner. 

“Our performance this season was outstanding, making history by making the semis.” said senior Braylon Bagby. This performance, as stated by Bagby, shows how far the team has come and how their work has paid off. Senior Miles Philson also agrees that making semis has made history, “We made history making it to semifinals and beating Grandview.” said Philson. 

The season meant a lot to Bagby as it is his last year before going to college, “This season truly meant everything. We all knew we had a really good chance at winning state and with it being my senior year knowing it was my last season for high school I knew I had to put everything I could into this season” said Bagby. Philson could not agree more, “This season means a lot to me because I am a senior and it’s my last year playing for CT,” said Philson. 

As mentioned, the season meant a lot to both Bagby and Philson. Both Philson and Bagby are Seniors this year so this was their last year playing soccer for CT Bagby mentioned his plans for the season “My plans for next year is to go to college but also potentially play at the college level.” said Bagby. 

The soccer season was very magical and a season to remember and something very meaningful to the CT community including the players